Sunday, May 9, 2010

Running

Why do I gorogoro around the house for so long on weekends before going to the gym? Sure, there's a bit of mild discomfort for some stretches of the workout, but on days like today, I felt GREAT 2/3 of the way through the workout!

REMEMBER THIS NADIASELF: WORKOUTS MAKE YOU FEEL GREAT

Since it's the weekend and I have a little more time to spend, I pushed the "5k" button on Level 5. This made the machine jump to an 8(!!!) and was SUPER FAST! I lasted for three crazy minutes, grinning through jump of adrenaline before I had to hit stop -- I thought I was going to fall off the machine!

Anyway, I did 30 minutes on Level 4. Longest time yet at the gym! Woot!

Tomorrow: 30 minutes on Level 5? I'm excited to try!

Going to sleep in my workout clothes instead of naked. Hopefully this will cut down the time I lay in bed COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD, not wanting to leave. I need to get out and RUN! :D

Okay, okay! TO BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment