Wednesday, April 7, 2010

30 Day Running Challenge -- Day 3

Having gone last night, going this morning was a little bit harder than normal. I don't know why I have this block about mornings -- why am I always trying to push it to later in the day? I don't know.

But I've made it to the third day! Finally! No more sickness or business to keep me back -- I MADE IT! AND!-- through my first morning. I'm proud of these two things.

Today at work, I will walk down to the sushi store at lunch, all by myself. I will order the big tuna and salmon combo, the one with the maki AND the nigiri. I will probably have a flavoured iced tea too. Mm! :D

---

Distance: 2.4 km

Time: 25 min

Velocity: 5.76 km/h

1 comment:

  1. don't know how accurate this information is, but "greatest cardiovascular efficiency and muscle strength" peaks in the afternoon.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Biological_clock_human.svg

    ReplyDelete