Sunday, October 24, 2010

Raw Food -- Cooking Class!

I have such a weird attitude when it comes to food. I mean, I want to learn to cook, but I get so stressed out about wasting food!

Yesterday I sat myself down and had a little talk about this. I said, "Nadia, you've spent $500 countless times on classes during your eight year university degree, why not spend the same on a self-directed cooking class?"

Damn. I am so right! I'm really glad I have me to talk me out of being so irrational sometimes -- I always know what to say to my crazy self to make things make sense.

So.

I'm cooking. Well, not cooking, actually because I'm learning to make raw creations. Uncooking? Food preparing? Blending? ... I don't know about titles. I'm basically chopping stuff up, throwing it into the blender, cackling out a "will it blend?", then pushing go.

Easy!

But now I'm taking notes LIKE A SCIENTIST, yo. To see what ratios work and don't work. And taking pictures too of all my concoctions.

I'll post them soon -- some are really quite delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment